“The earth laughs in flowers” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as long as you order before 1pm, we can deliver your order the same day (Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays).
We deliver directly to most of the Hobart metropolitan area. We can also organise Australia-wide and international flower deliveries through our Petals Network partners. Call or email us to find out about deliveries beyond the Hobart area.
We rely on a courier service for most of our deliveries, so we can’t control when your flowers will be delivered. However, in some circumstances we may be able to make your delivery ourselves, which gives us more control over delivery times. If your delivery is truly time-critical, contact us before placing your order to see if we can accommodate your request.
We pride ourselves on the quality and freshness of all the flowers we sell. However, if your flowers don’t meet your expectations for any reason, call or email us within 24 hours of sale and we’ll offer you either a replacement or a full refund. It will help if you can send us a photo of your flowers.
To keep your flowers looking great for as long as possible, we recommend that you:
- Keep the flowers away from direct heat, cold air and draughts
- Get the flowers into water as soon as you get them home
- Use the flower food sachet we provide with your flowers
- Make sure the ends of all of the stems are below the water line
- Always use a clean vase
- Trim about a centimetre off the ends of the stems after 3 days